When it comes to file transfers, streaming, and storage, MP3 files are far more practical than other formats. Especially if you need to save hit songs and music, the MP3 format is the right choice for you.
Sadly, all the trending platforms support video content. So, suppose you want to download the music. In that case, you have to download the video, which becomes inconvenient as video formats take time and consume a lot of space.
Gladly, there is a way out: converting video into audio. And no! It’s not as complex and time-consuming as it seems. If you have an efficient video to mp3 downloader, you can convert mp4 to mp3 in minutes.
This post brings you the best video-to-audio converter: The Snaptube App. Never heard about it before?
Then let us tell you what Snaptube is, how to use Snaptube to convert video into audio, and why you should choose the Snaptube app to download music.
Snaptube – The Best App to Download Video to MP3
Suppose you are looking for the most suitable and convenient way to convert a video into audio on an Android device. In that case, Snaptube will be your knight in shining armour.
Snaptube is not just an app; it is a platform that provides extensive features for all your video and audio-related demands. It allows you to watch or download music videos in the format of your choice (MP3 and M4A included).
Do you know what the best thing about Snaptube is? It is FREE, it is SIMPLE-TO-USE, and it does not even ask you for a subscription.
That’s not all! It brings you content from 50+platforms, including Soundcloud, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, DailyMotion, etc. You are free to do unlimited video song downloads from any social media app by using Snaptube. You can even add other platforms to the list.
By typing the keyword, you can search for any video song and immediately download it as an MP3 file to your Android device once it has loaded on Snaptube. Or you may convert a video link to an MP3 file by simply pasting the URL.
How to Use Snaptube for Video to Audio Download
Being a versatile app, the Snaptube app provides various options such as HD video songs download, mp4 download, and video to MP3 download.
Let us tell you the proper method to use Snaptube.
Step 1: Download the Snaptube App
On your Android phone, open any web browser (such as Chrome) and navigate to Snaptube’s main website. Hit the “Download” tab to download the APK file and allow your phone to install apps from unknown sources.
Step 2: Find the Video with Music You Want
Once installed, you can use the Snaptube app to search for any song you like. You have got three options to search for your songs.
- Search for songs, artists, or albums directly on Snaptube. The app will load the music video by default.
- From Snaptube’s interface, navigate to available platforms such as Soundcloud or its Music feature and locate the video song.
- You can load a URL by simply copying it from another platform and pasting it into Snaptube’s search box.
Step 3: Download It as an MP3 file
Once you find the desired song or music video, press the Download icon and choose MP3 as your preferred format to download the video as audio. Remember, other media file formats and resolutions are also available on Snaptube.
Why Choose Snaptube to Download Music Videos
Snaptube is not only an excellent video-to-audio converter, but it is also the best video and audio downloader app. Let us tell you why we say so.
- Snaptube allows users to download unlimited music and videos for free.
- It allows users to download music in different formats and resolutions.
- It gives users access to content from 50+ platforms such as Instagram, Vevo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, etc.
- Even it permits users to add their desired platform to the already-existing massive list of platforms.
- Being certified by various security sites, the app is 100% safe.
- Also, it saves users time by letting them download music and playlist in a batch.
- While searching for the desired music, users can navigate from one platform to another without leaving the app.
- Is Snaptube really free to download music?
Yes. Snaptube is 100% free to use, with no hidden fees or premium subscription plans.
- How many songs does Snaptube have?
You can find over 70 million songs on Snaptube. It’s integrated with 50+ video and audio sites, which means you’ll have a world of free music.
- Where are the downloaded songs?
All downloaded songs will be stored in the phone story, and you can quickly find downloaded songs in Snaptube’s My Files tab, where you can play, stream and share downloaded songs and even set your favourite song as the ringtone.
We hope by now you have learned how easier it is to download the video into audio using the Snaptube app.
So, without worries, install the Snaptube app on your Android device and use it to download videos or music for free.
P.S. You can access the downloaded tracks when you’re offline through your Music app or Snaptube’s Library. What else can you ask for?